Re: [Exim] newbie email problems

Author: K. Shantanu
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] newbie email problems
* Dominik Ruf <dominik-exim-users@???> [040706 05:40]:
> Add local_part_prefix or local_part_suffix to your localuser router.
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_15.html#CHAP15
>
> Also have a look at the local_part_prefix_optional and
> local_part_suffix_optional settings.

Sorry for the trouble. But the FAQ is rather confusing,
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/FAQ.html#TOC170

states that, "Add this pre-condition to the relevant router:"

What in the world in relevant router? All of the exim users are quite
friendly but none of them have mentioned whether I need to remove
file tag in vforward or what *exactly* do I add? I am genuinely
at loss to understand exim config.
I have a very very simple problem that I want to have extension addresses.
An extension email address is like the one I am using i.e shantanu-anything
can be delivered to local user shantanu wonderfully in qmail
My config is at,
www.bjjhumit.com/exim.conf.txt

Regards,
Shantanu