Re: [Exim] New snapshot of candidate for 4.40

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New snapshot of candidate for 4.40
On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 10:39:41AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 05:14:07PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > > This is the code that I'm planning to release as 4.40, probably
> > > immediately after the Exim course in Cambridge (the doc still needs some
> > > work - you only have ChangeLog and NewStuff in the snapshot). There's
> > > quite a lot of new code in it, so if people can test and find any
> > > problems, I'd be grateful.
> > And no cyrus_sasl authenticator. :-/
> Was that to be a new driver? I don't seem to have anything like that on
> the Wish List.

Ah, damn. I submitted a patch here, I believe others are using it, but I
never got it put on the wish list....

Can we put it on the wish list now, then?

(patch is at: http://colon.colondot.net/~mbm/ald-stuff/exim.cyrussasl.patch)

Matthew

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/