Re: [Exim] majordomo delivery questions

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] majordomo delivery questions
--
On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:50:27PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > What does YY, NN and YN stand for?
>
> See Exim manual, chapter 49, "Format of spool files".

Thanks. By reading it for the third time, I understood. Reading
hastily is not always good... :)

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Seeing then that we have a great high priest who has
      gone into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us
      hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not
      have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with
      our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in
      every way, just as we are-yet was without sin."
                             Hebrews 4:14,15