RE: [Exim] Rumplestiltskin attacks anyway to combat them?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: lists
Para: 'Fred Viles', exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Rumplestiltskin attacks anyway to combat them?
OK I can't teach it since we have way way to many changes internally unless
I setup nfs or rsync (not going to happen EVER!!!)
I do like the other idea. I would like it to verify the name then deliver
the email to the internal server. I am not sure as of this minute how to do
this but I do have a nice think exim 4.3x manual sitting here next to me so
I guess it's RTFM this weekend on callouts. Unless there is thing else I
should look at.

->Either teach your MX what the valid user list is, or enable callouts on
your verify_recipient so it can ask the internal box.