Re: [Exim] exim filter and Maildir

Autor: Greg Folkert
A: EximUser List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim filter and Maildir
--
On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 13:56, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> Please can someone point to what I am missing
>
> I have an exim filter file in my home directory that worked before I
> migrated to Maildir. The contents are:
>
> # Exim filter
> logfile $home/filter.log
> if $message_body matches helloxander
> then
> save $home/Maildir/.INBOX.testme/
> endif
>
> I send an email that has helloxander in the body.
>
> If I test the filter on the command line it says it works:

If I were you I'd use a mail delivery agent like maildrop or procmail
for sorting your mail.

Easy rules in maildrop, but not quite as flexible. Procmail... pisser
for rules *sometimes* but vastly more capable. I currently use maildrop
as I am not in need of such raw power.
--
greg@???

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup