[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Gallai János
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
Dear Everybody!

I have a Exim 4.12 on my mailserver. I tried to create a rule to deny mail from those domain where from we get a lot of garbage from time to time. I tried to create a router first, but it did not work. Router was:

blacklist:
    driver = redirect
    domains = ${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lserach{/etc/exim/blacklist}}
    allow_fail
    data = :fail:

and then another "domains" expression

    domains = blacklisted_domains

/etc/exim/blacklist looks:

domain1
domain2
etc

blacklisted_domains is a domainlist which contains the same list as the blacklist file.

Next I tried to do what is recommend in the manual on the Exim's website.........such a result like above either I create a listfile or create a domainlist in the exim.conf

please help me how to make it succeed.

Thank in advance,

John Gallai
Mediagnost Co. Ltd