Re: [Exim] exim, cyrus and "plus-addressing"

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Steven J. Sobol
Para: Erik Myllymaki
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exim, cyrus and "plus-addressing"
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Erik Myllymaki wrote:

> I am using exim 4.21 with cyrus imap v2.1.16.
>
> I am trying to get "plus addressing" to work.

I use Exim and Cyrus and I have user+tag working (i.e. not bouncing such
mail with a "user-unknown" type error). However, I don't use Exim to sort
stuff into Cyrus folders, preferring instead to do it through Procmail.
You may find a setup like mine a little easier to deal with. I can give
you relevant snippets of my /etc/mail/configure and a procmailrc if you
need them.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@???
Apple Valley, California     Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.