Re: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christian Balzer
Para: Mark T. Valites
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold specifics
Hello,

Mark wrote:

[snip]

I think you want to have a wishlist item where you can feed external
quota information from a helper script/program into exim.
You might be able to hack something up with quota_size_regex and
manipulating the filenames to match the FS respective quota they are
consuming, but that is uglier than I want to imagine things. :)

>-The documentation mentioned that retry rules were able to determine if a
>termporary delivery failure was the result of a user being over quota. Is
>this just Exim quotas? or will it be able to detect a file system quota
>problem?

Exim quotas, a file system quota incident will just look like a failure
to write the file out and bounce accordingly.

>-Secondly, how exactly do to the retry rules determine when a mailbox was
>last read?

The retry rules are working on the queue and the hints DBs there, the
mailbox size is tested each time a delivery opportunity according to
the retry rules comes up.
(things are bit more complex with maildir_use_size_file, but for all
purposes the same principles apply)

Regards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi@???       Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services