Re: [Exim] exiscan & system_filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Michael Scheffler
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exiscan & system_filter
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Michael Scheffler wrote:

> Consider following ACL:
> check_message:
>    warn message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)\n \
>         spam = spamassassin:true
>         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}
>    deny message = This message scored $spam_score spam points.
>         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}
>    accept

> This works as expected.

Really? From what you quote there, I see a space after each \n. That
will make the second and subsequent lines look like continuations of the

> Now I wanted to do a subject-rewrite of tagged
> mails using the system_filer. Here it is:
> if "${if def:header_X-Subject: {there}}" is there

However, I think you may also have found a bug in Exim. I will have to
look later in more detail. The bug is that "warn message" adds one
internal header line rather than several header lines. By the time the
message is delivered, they'll look quite correct, but searching for them
by name in a filter won't work.

If there is a bug, I'll get to it in due course and fix it.