[Exim] exiscan & system_filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Scheffler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] exiscan & system_filter
Hi list,

Sorry if this is OT ... but it took me half a day to discover ...
dunno if this is a bug, a feature of if I'm only too stupid.
Consider following ACL:
check_message:
   warn message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)\n \
        spam = spamassassin:true
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{50}{1}{0}}
   deny message = This message scored $spam_score spam points.
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}
   accept

This works as expected. Now I wanted to do a subject-rewrite of tagged
mails using the system_filer. Here it is:
if "${if def:header_X-Subject: {there}}" is there
then
    headers remove subject
    headers add "Subject: $h_X-Subject:"
    headers remove X-Subject
endif

Seems to be clear. But the system_filter is not working. If a mail drops
in and is considered spam, the ACL writes it's headers. But the
system_filter only does rewriting if the mail has been tagged before by
another SA as it arrives.
After searching around half a day because of this, I simply changed the
"X-Subject:"-header into "X-New-Subject:" ... and now, big surprise, the
system_filter works!
So ... is this behavior normal? Or some kind of "bug"? Or am I only too
stupid for this? ;)

Bye,
Michael

--
"We all agree on the necessity of compromise. We just can't agree on
when it's necessary to compromise."