Re: [Exim] return-path rewriting

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eduardo Gargiulo
Para: exim-users
CC: Odhiambo G. Washington
Assunto: Re: [Exim] return-path rewriting
Odhiambo G. Washington <wash@???> wrote:
[snip]

>Exim doesn't care about which client submits the mail to it, so go ahead
>and put a rule that will rewrite whatever. Just forget about mutt,
>unless you want to confuse things.

Ok, may be I could not say which problem I'm trying to solve. Is there any way
to allow return-path customization from MUA using exim4? How? Any hint would be
appreciated.

I'm subscribed to different mailing lists with different email addresses and
using exim4 to send messages to those lists. The problem is that exim4 ignores
my custom return-path configuration (from MUA) and put the same return-path for
all my accounts, so lists rejects my messages.

thanks in advance

-ejg