[Exim] Exim v 4.34 testing issue

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: gbrotherton
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Exim v 4.34 testing issue
Well, I tried running this:

ruth:/usr/local/exim# bin/exim -v gene@???
From: gene@???
To: steve@???
Subject: testing exim

this is a test message

LOG: MAIN
<= root@??? U=root P=local S=333
LOG: MAIN PANIC
Couldn't open message log /var/spool/exim/msglog//1BXtNo-00036h-9S: Permission denied
ruth:/usr/local/exim# LOG: MAIN
Berkeley DB error: /var/spool/exim/db/retry: hash version 5 requires a version upgrade
LOG: MAIN
Berkeley DB error: /var/spool/exim/db/retry: hash version 5 requires a version upgrade
LOG: MAIN
== gene@??? R=localuser T=local_delivery defer (13): Permission denied: creating lock file hitching post /var/mail/gene.lock.ruth.surfesa.org.40c67e47.00002ead (euid=1000 egid=1000)
LOG: MAIN
failed to open database lock file /var/spool/exim/db/retry.lockfile: Permission denied (euid=1003 egid=1003)

ruth:/usr/local/exim#

I have the permissions on the log files to 777. Is there something I have missed? Do I need to edit the configure file before trying to send messages? I'm using Debian 3.0 r1 Woody to run Exim.

One last question, can I remove the dev libraries from the system that I installed to build Exim?

Thanks again,

Gene Brotherton