Re: [Exim] Exim v 4.34 testing issue

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: gbrotherton
Para: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Exim v 4.34 testing issue
Thank you! Yes, I was aware of Andreas' package, but I wanted to do a build from scratch to experience what kind of work is involved.

I will be using Andreas' package on the next machine staging.

So, I need to set the sticky bit on those log directories? Should that be recursive from /var/spool/ on down?