RE: [Exim] Re: exim-users vs. reply-to

Author: David Brodbeck
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Re: exim-users vs. reply-to

I think a constant delay probably isn't a good idea. But initial results
from delaying all hosts that are on a spam or dynamic IP blacklist are quite
good, on my system. It nearly always seems to cause spam zombies to commit
a synchronization error.

Graylisting looks like a better long-term solution, though. I plan to look
into the link that was posted here earlier. It might be a good solution for
you because it doesn't increase your number of concurrent connections.