Re: [Exim] german problem: exim and TKUeV - solutions

Autor: Christian Vogel
A: Exim-users Mailingliste
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] german problem: exim and TKUeV - solutions
Hi Sascha,

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 08:09:40PM +0200, Sascha Waidmann wrote:
> It should be possible to reformat a copy of a received/send/requested
> mail to a special xml-file including an action, date and time, ... and
> send to an approved authority (police or intelligence service).

I have read the last few pages of the pdf you mentioned, I'm located in
Germany but no longer in that business so (I hope) it's only of
theoretical interest to me:

It seems that it would be sufficient to store every incoming
email-message in a unique file (delivery to mailbox format) and
use a perl-script which just adds the xml-stuff around, filling
in the email-addresses involved and converting the stuff to base64.
The stuff that belongs into the "header" (xml data above the email)
one can extract from the stored email.

        Chris

--
Christian Vogel -- chris@???