Re: [Exim] german problem: exim and TKUeV - solutions

Autor: Philipp Sacha
A: exim
CC: Exim-users Mailingliste
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] german problem: exim and TKUeV - solutions
Sascha Waidmann wrote:
> Hi list! ;-)
>
> Maybe someone on the list has any information on how to use exim to
> fulfill the german TKUeV?

Hi Sascha,

exim can only be one part of a more complex solution to intercept mail
traffic according to the german TKÜV.

You can easily take a copy of mail traffic using exim´s system filter.
But then you have to transform the mail to base64 and embed in an xml
file. Afterwards the xml file must be transferred to the so called "bSn"
. This can be done using ftp in an IPSec connection.

Transforming and delivering of intercepted mail is far beyond from what
exim can do. I think one have to develop a set of programs for these
steps. I don´t know if there is a solution open source or commercial
which can do this job.

Regards,

Philipp

--