Re: [Exim] Delay 220 greeting to reduce spam?

Autor: Exim User's Mailing List
A: Wakko Warner
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Delay 220 greeting to reduce spam?
[ On Thursday, June 3, 2004 at 17:56:44 (-0400), Wakko Warner wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [Exim] Delay 220 greeting to reduce spam?
>
> > Please do not feed the Greg A Woods HELO troll.
>
> Or the "Greg A Woods proper dns troll", or the "Greg A Woods who thinks he
> knows the RFCs better than anyone else troll". I think that sums it up.

It wouldn't be so bad if some of you idiots would fix your own broken
DNS (or whatever) so that I wouldn't have to correct you all of the time
in public. :-)

--
                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <woods@???>