RE: [Exim] Archiving incoming and outgoing e-mail - SOLVED P…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: lists
Para: 'Odhiambo G. Washington', exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Archiving incoming and outgoing e-mail - SOLVED PARTLY!!
Cool I may try that mod when I got to 4.34 here soon and since I push so
much mail I have a inbound server and a outbound server (done on local pcs)
so I can store both with a minor mod. Now if there was some way to store
it in a seachable format say SQL DB it would be cool even if I had to dump
the DB to a DVD every month or week.