RE: [Exim] Block incomming email from specific host

Autor: Ted Cooper
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Block incomming email from specific host

I question wether you have even looked at the documentation, however,
try this.

Right at the top of your acl_check_rcpt section (possibly after the
postmaster allow) add a line that rejects the mail. With any luck, they
will give up sometime. Of course if you never want to hear from them
ever again you could just firewall out the IP.

deny    hosts = <evil host ip here>
        message = Your email smells bad and I don't want it.

That is all. I'm certain of it now, you didn't read the docs in the
slightest.