Re: [Exim] mysql lookup

Autor: Paulo Almeida
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] mysql lookup
> Paulo Almeida wrote:
>> I've upgrade exim 3 to exim 4.30.
>> Users are stored in a mysql database.
>> Everything works fine, except a little problem that i can't resolve.

When a message it's sent to an existent user, exim returns the follow
message to the sender:

recipients failed - unknow_user@???"?

>> Thanks
>> Paulo
>>

>> [MY ROUTER]
>> local_user:
>> debug_print = "R: local_user for $local_part@$domain"
>> driver = accept
>> transport = maildir_home
>>

>> [MY TRANSPORT]
>> maildir_home:
>>   debug_print = "T: maildir_home for $local_part@$domain"
>>   driver = appendfile
>>   directory = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT maildir FROM users \
>>                 WHERE id='${local_part}'}{$value}fail}
>>   user = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT uid FROM users \
>>                 WHERE id='${local_part}'}{$value}fail}
>>   group = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT gid FROM users \
>>                 WHERE id='${local_part}'}{$value}fail}
>>   delivery_date_add
>>   envelope_to_add
>>   return_path_add
>>   maildir_format

> Can you provice us with a sample listing from your database? Is it

always this one user or any user?

Sorry... but i commited an error!
Where it says "When a message it's sent to an existent user..."
                                              ^^^^^^^^
I wanted to say "When a message it's sent to an inexistent user..."

it's a very hot day here in Portugal... 33ºC... so i think that my brain
is to bake..