Re: [Exim] Exim4 with ldap

Autor: Kai Riasol Gonzalez
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim4 with ldap
in the transport section i have following

local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile
  file = ${lookup ldapm \
        {user="cn=admin,ou=user,dc=xxxxxx,dc=xxx" pass=secret \
        ldap://localhost:389/ou=user,dc=xxxx,dc=xxx?spoolDirectory
(eximMail=$local_part@$domain)} \
        {$value}fail}
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  return_path_add
# group = mail
# mode = 0660

but if i send a testmal i get this failure
{$value}fail}" (file or directory name for local_delivery transport)
failed: "lookup" failed and "fail" requested

i see in the logfiles that the connect to the ldapserver is succesfull.

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:46:19 -0600, Dan Egli wrote
> Kai Riasol Gonzalez wrote:
>
> > I´m using Exim 3.35 with mysql support. i want to upgrade to exim 4.3x

with
> > ldap support.
> > i have install exim 4.34 with ldap support( thx to ametzler for the debian
> > packages). exim 4 works with local user very well.
> > i have read the exim online dokumantation, the exim book and ask google,

but