RE: [Exim] Sender problem with exim 4.30

Author: Fredrik Nordanmyr
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Sender problem with exim 4.30
I'm so sorry for my posts, i didn't recive any message from the list so
i tought my mail didn't get thru. Once again I'm so sorry.

I did a new test and here are the results:

**** SMTP testing session as if from host 193.181.154.17
**** but without any ident (RFC 1413) callback.
**** This is not for real!

>>> host in host_lookup? yes (matched "*")
>>> looking up host name for 193.181.154.17
>>> IP address lookup yielded mail.dll.se
>>> alias ns.dll.se
>>> gethostbyname looked up these IP addresses:
>>> name=mail.dll.se address=193.181.154.17
>>> checking addresses for mail.dll.se
>>> 193.181.154.17 OK
>>> gethostbyname looked up these IP addresses:
>>> name=ns.dll.se address=193.181.154.17
>>> checking addresses for ns.dll.se
>>> 193.181.154.17 OK
>>> host in host_reject_connection? no (option unset)
>>> host in sender_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in recipient_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_try_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_accept_junk_hosts? no (end of list)

220 infotech-kd.net ESMTP Exim 4.30 Sun, 30 May 2004 13:48:14 +0200
EHLO mse.dll.se
>>> host in pipelining_advertise_hosts? yes (matched "*")
>>> host in auth_advertise_hosts? yes (matched "*")
>>> host in tls_advertise_hosts? no (option unset)

250-infotech-kd.net Hello mail.dll.se [193.181.154.17]
250-SIZE 20971520
250-PIPELINING
250-AUTH CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN
250 HELP
MAIL From:Susanne.Ruthberg@???
250 OK
RCPT To:ylva.nilsson@???
>>> using ACL "acl_check_rcpt"
>>> processing "accept"
>>> check hosts = :
>>> host in ":"? no (end of list)
>>> accept: condition test failed
>>> processing "deny"
>>> check local_parts = ^.*[@%!/|]
>>> ylva.nilsson in "^.*[@%!/|]"? no (end of list)
>>> deny: condition test failed
>>> processing "deny"
>>> check senders = ${lookup mysql{SELECT sender FROM deny_sender WHERE

'$sender_address' rlike sender} {$sender_address}}
>>> mse.dll.se in "mse.dll.se"? yes (matched "mse.dll.se")
>>> Susanne.Ruthberg@??? in "Susanne.Ruthberg@???"? yes

(matched "Susanne.Ruthberg@???")
>>> deny: condition test succeeded

550 Not accepted from Susanne.Ruthberg@???
LOG: H=mail.dll.se (mse.dll.se) [193.181.154.17]
F=<Susanne.Ruthberg@???> rejected RCPT ylva.nilsson@???: Not
accepted from Susanne.Ruthberg@???

Susanne Ruthberg is the only person that can not send mail to our users
The only "Deny Sender" conditions I have is:
\.tw|\.ru|\.pt|\.cn|\.kr|\.pl|\.za
and
offers?@.*

For what I can see from the output is that "$check senders" is looking
up a reg exp from the mysql database and then denies the sender.
Any help to fix this would really help get thru the day.
Hope that you can help me.

// Fredrik