Re: [Exim] Sender problem with exim 4.30

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: fredrik.nordanmyr, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Sender problem with exim 4.30
At 11:52 am +0200 2004/05/30, fredrik.nordanmyr@??? wrote:
>--
>Hello again.
>I'm trying to send this again since i don't think my other mail got thru.
>Below you can see the test I did (output.txt)(I hope I got it right).
>And further below you can see my config file.
>I hope this can help you to help me
>Thanks in advance
>
>// Fredrik

well, this is the fourth copy I received of your message. I guess you
might not have received an answer yet for any of the reasons below:

1) you sent it in 3 copies within 2 hours, this tends to irritate people

2) what is the question/problem in the first place?

3) sending a message to the list does not imply that there will be an answer.

Note that you did two syntax errors in your transaction and a command error:

syntax errors: RCPT TO: and MAIL FROM: want an argument with no
intervening space and format <user@domain>.

command error: . should not be repeated twice at the end of DATA

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/