[Exim] dual redundant server setup

Author: Chris Huff
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] dual redundant server setup
I want to install a more redundant exim setup at work. Im not sure about one thing though. If I want dual email servers running at the same time behind firewall or just on the internet, do I have to make the MX record for both of them weighted the same?

eg: mail1.me.com will be set at 10 and mail2.me.com will be set at 10 as well?

;; ANSWER SECTION:
me.com.            1H IN MX        10 mail1.me.com.
me.com.            1H IN MX        10 mail2.me.com.

That way exim will not think the higher numbered server is a backup. So either MTA will deliver / relay mail as normal. And if one goes down I still have one delivering / relaying mail??

--CH