Re: [Exim] exim4 does not advertise AUTH

Author: Tommi Maekitalo
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim4 does not advertise AUTH
Hi,

I tried "auth_advertise_hosts *" already. It does not help.

Also in http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_14.html#IX1006 is
told, that the default value for auth_advertise_hosts is '*', so I think it
should do it if I have authenticators configured.

By the way: the main problem is, that exim does not accept AUTH because it has
not advertised it.

Tommi Mäkitalo