Re: [Exim] problems with built config.h

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] problems with built config.h
At 10:39 am +0100 2004/05/27, Philip Hazel wrote:
>On Wed, 26 May 2004, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>

>> I have a custom lookup that is enabled by the following line in
>>Local/Makefile:
>>
>> LOOKUP_NETINFO=yes
>>
>> this should make in the build directory's config.h file a line like:
>>
>>  #define LOOKUP_NETINFO        yes

>> Well, as of 4.34 it does not anymore and I have to edit the file to add it.
>> Any idea why?
>
>Anything that is set in Local/Makefile must have a "prototype" in
>src/config.h.defaults.

argh! you are right! (of course) I should have looked in my modified
4.10 distro that had the amended config.h.defaults, for some strange
reason I did not have that in 4.30 (perhaps I did it by hand) and I
used that as a mods template.

Thanks

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/