Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support

Author: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support
On Wed, 26 May 2004 15:54:55 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> True :) But to a large extent we can manage to reject mail from those
> particular nutters with much less hassle:

Funnily enough the only domains I publish SPF records for are '-all' ones.
Whilst I may be a nutter, I'm publishing them to tell anyone who cares to
use SPF that any mail from those domains can be blocked as spam. I have
alternate means to block any such mails being sent from my network, and
there has yet to be a single legitimate mail blocked by it.

Just because you can't see a reason for using -all doesn't mean there isn't
one.

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security