Re: [Exim] TLS - GNUTLS vs OpenSSL

Author: Karl Schmidt
To: Torsten Hilbrich
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS - GNUTLS vs OpenSSL
I've pounded on this a bit yesterday, but I don't see how to figure out
if the problem is in exims use of GNUTLS, in GNUTLS or in openSSH.

My best guess so far is that the log "No supported
cipher suites have been found. " means that GNUTLS just doesn't have the
cipher suite it needs to talk to openSSH, but this fails to make sense
because they can talk the other direction?

Both sides have RSA keys that I generated with openSSH according to
directions found in an exim book. Perhaps I need to alter the key
production process?

Karl Schmidt                          EMail    Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.                  WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                  Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                    FAX(785) 841-0434

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.