[Exim] (no subject)

Author: Tristram Cheer
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [Exim] .Forward File Help
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)

Hi All

I'm having issues with my .forward file, what I am tring to do is sort the
incoming mail into subfolders, this works fine however I end up with the
message sitting in the correct subfolder AND a copy of the message sitting
in the inbox

This is a my forward file

# Exim filter
if $header_subject: contains "[gpl]"
  then
     save $home/Maildir/.Smoothwall/

elif $header_subject: contains "[dotnet]"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.Dotnet/
elif $header_subject: contains "[Exim]"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.Exim/
elif $header_subject: contains "[Openvpn-users]"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.OpenVpn/
elif  $header_subject: contains "[NZwireless]"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.NZWireless/
elif $header_subject: contains "[bwgen]"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.BrainWave/
elif $header_subject: contains "[NZwireless]"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.NZWireless/
elif $original_local_part: contains "bugtraq"
         then
             save $home/Maildir/.BugTraq/
endif

save Maildir/