Re: Dspam (was: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support…

Autor: Scott Call
A: 'Exim' Users
Assumpte: Re: Dspam (was: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support)
On Wed, 26 May 2004, Tor Slettnes wrote:

> Being completely ignorant about DSPAM, does this also mean that its
> exit status means nothing?   In which case you cannot use:
>     condition = ${run {/path/to/dspam ...}{true}{false}}"

> Asked a different way, what is the mechanism for invoking DSPAM and
> finding out whether a particular message is spam or not?

The thing about dspam is it's a training based system only so it needs to
modify the body of every message passing through to add a signature, so in
case that message is indeed spam, you can report it back to the dspam
system.

the default behavior for dspam is to call the MTA again and do the
delivery.

-S

--
Scott Call    Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
I make the world a better place, I boycott Wal-Mart