Re: Dspam (was: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support…

Autor: Scott Call
A: Tor Slettnes
CC: Avleen Vig, exiscanusers, wayne, Oliver Eikemeier, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: Dspam (was: Re: [Exim] exiscan-acl-4.24-22 - SPF support)
On Wed, 26 May 2004, Tor Slettnes wrote:

> On May 26, 2004, at 03:59, Avleen Vig wrote:
> > Dpsam can be configured to return a message to stdout once it has been
> > scanned, so that your MTA is responsible for delivering it
> > (traditionally Dspam would be resonsible for delivery).
>
> From that, I infer that you would invoke "dspam" as a separate process,
> and based on the results printed on stdout, classify the message as ham
> or spam. That you can do using a "${run ...}" expansion, perhaps:

Te problem with invoking ${run.. is that dspam uses per-message signatures
(they look like "!DSPAM!5324hj532l32!" on the end of each message, which
is what enables training.

I think (I could be wrong) that the example you posted just scans the
returned message for certain text and then denies it if the text exists.

-Scott