[Exim] Virtual Exim 2.0 released!

Author: Avleen Vig
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Virtual Exim 2.0 released!
This message was sent to the Virtual Exim users list a short while ago.
This is the first major release for Virtual Exim in a long time.
I hope all the things people asked for have been completed.

The only item we know to be missing is LDAP support, which is still
being coded. Hopefully that will make 2.1 or 2.2.

Thanks!

After almost a year of development, it is my pleasure to release today,
Virtual Exim 2.0.

Building on the strength of Virtual Exim 1, the development team has
tried its best to accomodate every request for the 2.0 release that we
received.

The shortlist of major additions includes:
  * Support for PostgreSQL through PearDB, which will lead to support of
      other databases soon
  * Much better integration with Exim's ability to scan for spam and virus
      messages, allowing each each users to set their own SpamAssassin
      thresholds and virus scanning abilities
  * E-mail header blacklisting
  * Support for site-wide quotas on each domain account
  * The ability to alias domains
  * Confirmations for deleting accounts and domains
  * Moving to using sessions rather than cookies
  * Alpha-menus to alphabetically sort and list domains/accounts on
      different pages
  * A multitude of stylistic changes to improve the look and feel of the
      system
  * More code stability and security improvements than I can shake a
      stick at
  * Limits on the number of accounts a domain can hold
  * Translations into German, Hungarian and Romanian

A full list of features is availible at:
http://silverwraith.com/vexim/features.html

You can learn more about Virtual Exim, and download it from:
http://silverwraith.com/vexim/

Thank you to all those hard working people who worked on this project.
This certainly could not have been achieved without everyone's input.

--
Avleen Vig
Systems Administrator