Re: [Exim] How do you filter email that says it's from your …

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: John Stegenga, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] How do you filter email that says it's from your domain but it is not?
[Someone sending 20K of digest for a little question would not
deserve an answer...]

At 6:40 pm -0400 2004/05/23, John Stegenga wrote:
>My Spam Assassin white list has my own domain in it... I suppose that it is
>not really necessary, but if I'm messing around with html formatting of an

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is the answer to your question, if it is not necessary why are
you whitelisting it? If you really need to whitelist something why
don't you just whitelist your local hosts? I never quite understood
using SA for outgoing mail, unless you are afraid of virus in the
local hosts, but even so you can require authentication, and for
those email that cannot be authenticated (from java/cgi scripts) you
can use a combination of special headers/special sender + local host
in order to whitelist them.

Normally one would give spam points to incoming mail from local
domains (not enough to outright reject them though).
[...]

[20K of digest cut]

Giuliano