Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Claus Assmann
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...
Claus Assmann wrote:

> Is that configurable? We changed a certain MTA to be able to add

AFAIK not. Surely exim could be changed to support it, but we all know
how long it takes, until new versions propagate through the net.

> headers before others to accommodate DK.

Ok, so that "certain MTA" [;)] would also brake DK in older versions ...
see above.

>>IMHO the signature should only be added to some headers, things that are
>>of interest for an enduser. At least X-* should be ignored. I know, the
>>draft already talks about this, so maybe they'll fix it.
>
> Someone has to contact the author and tell him about the problem.

Well, IMHO this is something that they should have checked before.

> Disclaimer: I am on an "invitation only" DK mailing list where
> this topic has been discussed.

Well, so you're perfect to tell it the author. :)

Nico