Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...

Autor: Claus Assmann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...
On Sat, May 22, 2004, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> Exim DOES add extra headers (not Received: and some others) on the end
> of previous headers. So all exim-forwarders will currently break the
> signature, when they add headers.

Is that configurable? We changed a certain MTA to be able to add
headers before others to accommodate DK.

> IMHO the signature should only be added to some headers, things that are
> of interest for an enduser. At least X-* should be ignored. I know, the
> draft already talks about this, so maybe they'll fix it.

Someone has to contact the author and tell him about the problem.

Disclaimer: I am on an "invitation only" DK mailing list where
this topic has been discussed.