[Exim] Re: what a fool! fake secondary and spam

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: what a fool! fake secondary and spam
odd results in the 24 hours I tested rejecting (permanent error) at
the fake MX.

34% of all rejections hit the fake secondary (as I already said these
might also have hit the primary, so this does not all go to reducing
the primary load)

54% of rejected peers will unexpectedly disconnect the connection, but only:
25% of rejected peers at the fake secondary will do the same. Why??

It looks as if those going to the secondary tend to be better behaved
in how they react to a permanent error.

Ok, this is the end of this academic test... going back to temporary
error and probably even no secondary MX.

Giuliano