Re: [Exim] Get headers into database

Autor: Nigel Wade
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Get headers into database
Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> Ahh. Well, so much for my perl expertise. I need to use STDIN, not ARGV.
>
> How can I send $message_id to the pipe, instead of the whole message?
>
> Thanks
> Rory

See my answer to your other post.

The pipe command is to a Perl script which processes sender and recipient
addresses for auto-whitelisting responses to outgoing messages. The
arguments $sender_address and $recipients are received in @ARGV.

E-mail :    nmw@???
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523548, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555