[Exim] LDAP address verification by a brand new EXIM user...

Autor: ferdinando.simonetti
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] LDAP address verification by a brand new EXIM user...
Hello everybody from an Italian brand new EXIM user/admin...

My mail setup will be the following:

INCOMING MAIL

ASSP antispam smtp proxy (MX record pointing to it)

EXISCAN+CLAMAV for the antivirus treatment
this EXIM will be configured to have "mydomain.it" "subdomain.mydomain.it"
ecc. inside "relay_to_domains".

EXIM-OUT that does the routing:
- the mail is for @mydomain.it, deliver it to a WIN2K LOTUS NOTES host

OUTGOING MAIL

WIN2K LOTUS NOTES

ASSP (internal IP)

EXISCAN+CLAMAV

EXIM-OUT that does the routing:
- if the mail is for someone else, deliver directly to the outside

Well, inside Lotus Notes there is an LDAP tree holding the data of
each person inside mydomain's organization

I wonder how is possible, on the first EXIM, to verify that the recipient
address (or the sender address) is present inside the Notes LDAP tree, to
prevent subsequent deliveries (rejecting the mail ASAP during the flow).

This is my first very first try (I cannot test it, I'm not actually sure
if the attribute holding the "internet mail" for Mr. Pinco Pallino is
"internetmail" but now I'm focusing on "verifier router" syntax) for a
router...

lotusldap:
verify_only
no_verify_sender