Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...

Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Yahoo DomainKeys...
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 08:18:34PM -0400, Dean Brooks wrote:
> Anyone see any merit in this and have any ideas on how this could
> be plugged into Exim if it ends up going anywhere?

As far as I'm concerned, http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys#a12 is a
show-stopper.

And as others pointed out, it's use of the From: header is misguided at best
(in fact, OutHouse appears to do stuff with the Sender: header too, should we
be checking that?).

The use of 384-bit keys worries me, especially following his claim about
authentication of the domain.

I'm going to reserve judgement on most of it (apart from the show-stopper
above) for the moment.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/