Re: [Exim] Interface Question

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Interface Question
Hi Rohitashva, on Thu, 13 May 2004 12:39:32 +0200 (CEST) you wrote:

> I want to know that can i define two interfaces of my MTA as external
> and internal

Yes. Typically, you're going to have different IP blocks on each
interface, in which case it's trivial to define certain IPs which can
relay etc.

> and one more thing can i define different rules like domain
> block list for these two interfaces.

Yes. Exim's ACL infrastructure is very flexible, and it's easy to have
different rules used for different circumstances. You can even apply
different DNSBL rules for individual recipients within a single SMTP
session (if you want).

Tim