Re: [Exim] spam review per virt domain

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] spam review per virt domain
On Fri, 14 May 2004 17:00:46 -0500 Mark Seamans <mark@???> wrote:

> --
> Well, after a bit of reading, how would dspam handle/do with full domain
> relaying?
> IE: I act as a mail queueing/filtering for several domains.

just use the full email address, including @domain, as the dspam
user name.

jonz and i have been working with an ISP of some 6000 users
to do just this, and we have nearly finished sorting out the issues.
all the ISP's customers (businesses and individual users) are
described in a PostgreSQL back end, which controls access
to everything and allows dspam to be turned on and off on a per
user basis.

the whole thing is really pretty slick, although there were some
painful times while it was all getting debugged.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???