[Exim] stop exim logging

Author: Dave Markham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] stop exim logging
Does any one know how to stop exim logging all together? I know msglog will be needed but thats fine its on a linux ramdisk.

Im doing some mail testing see and am going to be dumping around 300,000 incoming mail withy a system filter to just seen finish, but a log entry will be created for each.
I was thinking I could speed things up by not having mainlog etc and wondered if its possible to set that. I cant find any info on it in the book etc, all i have so far is log_selector = -all to reduce amount

Thanks
Dave