Re[5]: [Exim] Callout verification

Author: Andy Fletcher
To: exim-users
Subject: Re[5]: [Exim] Callout verification
Philip,

Thanks, that's what I thought by reading the manual. So it is the case
that recipient callouts could quite easily be made to 'external'
domains, if there are forwarding arrangements setup that cause it.
This brings me back to my point about "use_sender" on recipient
callouts vs sender callouts - the recipient callout is just as likely
(in this scenario) to cause cascading/possibly looping callouts, is it
not?

Andy