Re: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address

Author: Alan J. Flavell
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address
On Thu, 6 May 2004, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> It seems that the rogue server which redistributed this mail from last
> month may have targetted only myself. When composing the earlier
> followup, I had been under the impression that the redistribution was
> more widespread.
>
> sorry.

> >     SMTPSVC;
> >          Thu, 6 May 2004 09:42:36 +0200

> >     with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713);
> >          Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:46:05 +0200

I am asked via private mail to post a correction, making it clear
that my reference to a LART was aimed at the rogue mail server which
redistributed this mail, and not at its original author - whose name
had only been included to establish the context.

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding that this might have caused.