Re: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Alan J. Flavell
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim users list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address
Out of a wormhole in time....

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Ian A B Eiloart wrote:

> > But as long as callout works for keeping a
> > worthwhile proportion of spam out, I'm content to keep using it, at
> > least on the selective basis which we use.

Excuse the disturbance, but just in case the readers of this list are
confused, I see that the headers for this duplicated mail include:

    SMTPSVC;
         Thu, 6 May 2004 09:42:36 +0200

    with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713);
         Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:46:05 +0200

I'm not sure what would be an appropriate LART. Actually I
found this one particularly appealing:

http://www.codesmiths.com/shed/things/clueiron/

SCNR.