Re: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ian A B Eiloart
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Alan J. Flavell, Exim users list
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Callout problems and callout with another address
> But as long as callout works for keeping a
> worthwhile proportion of spam out, I'm content to keep using it, at
> least on the selective basis which we use.

Well, yes. Who on earth would want to accept mail from someone whose mailer
says the sender doesn't exist.

And I'm not about to accept mail from an address that won't accept a
bounce. If my user has a bad mail filter, or wants to set up a vacation
message, I don't want those messages sticking in my mail queue.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team