Re[2]: [Exim] Exim RPM's or HowTo's

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graham Dodd
A: Odhiambo G. Washington
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] Exim RPM's or HowTo's
Hello Wash,

sorry for not being specific.

Exim 4.24 with exiscan-acl patch 12
Cyrus, SA 2.60, RAV (Due to expire), and ClamAV 0.60

I have tried to get ClamAV upgraded, but if run from my scanner script it
flags all incoming attachments as a virus, running ver 0.60 works

I cannot upgrade exiscan-acl because our setup uses some patches for LDAP
and I don't have the sources, and the guy that created them is gone....

I don't understand all this LDAP configuration!!

So I'm aiming for a basic Exim, Exiscan, MySQL setup

Graham