Re: [Exim] Exim RPM's or HowTo's

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Wilson
A: Graham Dodd
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim RPM's or HowTo's
Hi Graham,

> Does anyone know if there exists a step-by-step for setting up Exim,
> Exiscan, SA, IMAP, MySQL.

I haven't got all of those working yet, but you could try my Exim-Cyrus
HOWTO at
[http://www.aidbase.org/wiki-chris/Wiki.jsp?page=FedoraEximCyrusHowto].

I would be interested to hear how you configure Exiscan, SA and MySQL,
since I plan to implement all of those and describe them in the HOWTO. You
can even modify the HOWTO yourself if you feel so inclined (it's a Wiki).

If you have any questions, have any problems, or discover any mistakes in
the HOWTO, please let me know (although I'm not an expert at Exim, so Exim
configuration issues might be better directed to this list).

The HOWTO is already too long for a single page, so I plan to split it
into multiple sections when I have time.

Cheers, Chris.
--