Re: [Exim] EXIM Slow Sending, PLEASE HELP!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andreas J Mueller
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] EXIM Slow Sending, PLEASE HELP!
Hi David!

Saturday, May 1, 2004, 6:01:48 PM, in a message quoted by Tim Jackson,
you wrote:
>> 2) If I were to queue_only, and setup a cron job to run for exim -q
>> every minute, wouldn't the exim-q processes build up after a long time
>> until they are out of control?

Do not use cron jobs to start the queue runners. Start the exim
daemon with -q1m and let itself start the queue runners. The maximum
concurrent number of queue runners can then (and only then) be limited
using the queue_run_max configuration option, which defaults to 5.

Andy