Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Yves Goergen
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Development - multi.art.studio, Tor Slettnes, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] question about smtp-traffic
On 01.05.2004 13:32 (+0200), Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Yves Goergen wrote:
>>Why do I have S=... entires with no log_selector set and the default not
>>including delivery_size?
>
> Evidence, please.
>
> The default is to have S= entries ONLY on the incoming <= line. The
> log selector adds them to the outgoing => lines.

I take this back. I can only find S= in <= lines.

> Please read the chapter on logging in the manual.

I'm currently over it. Think with log_selector, I'll get a working
solution to this, and I only need to parse single log lines.

I've found the datestamped logging today and I'm going to parse these
files after a day, as I do with FTP log generating and HTTP/FTP traffic
accounting.

--
Yves Goergen <nospam.list@???>

BlackBoard Internet Newsboard System --> blackboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)